top of page



We can complete the relevant health certificate papers that accompany animals for export.  Firstly you must apply to AHVLA (Defra) Specialist Service Centre for Exports at Carlisle or via the Animal Health Website.  Please allow enough time for your application to be processed and the relevant paperwork to be supplied to ourselves.

bottom of page